Monday 1 October 2018

Bailiff Shield - 26th September 2019


Always the bridesmaid? I don't think so! But on this occasion Rob Anderson (38 points) was kept waiting from the completion of his round in the first group out, only to be beaten to the altar of happiness by Jonathan Lean (42 points) playing in the antepenultimate group, nearly an hour and half later! Playing in the penultimate group was Derek Weller (37 points), but by then the groom and best man had already been decided. I can see it now next Spring in our 4BBB competition, Rob Anderson paired with Jonathan Lean as our very own Molliwood team! Feel the love? Not if I can help it!!!!! My memory may fail me but - did Jonathan also win the nearest the pin? That's just greedy!
 
David Crosby
Hon Sec John O'Gaunt Seniors' Section

Winner - Jonathan Lean
 
Second - Bob Anderson
Third - Derek Weller



No comments: